Advertising monsters. Ideology and efficiency.

The promise of the developers that is realized, that yet.
Aviator
5+

Advertising monsters. Ideology and efficiency.

Post by Aviator » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:07 pm

Currently I can`t say something particular about Advertising monsters because there is not so much information available on that topic.

It was mentioned by Administartion that the "advirtising monster" nomination will be completely random and as far as I understand at the moment when monster is born.

There was also a promise that monsters will be able to advertise Goods and Monster owner will get extra dividends then.

There was an idea that Ads with Monsters and Goods will be transmitted in Teasers networks. That is actually nice idea but for the time being, there is nothing known about any agreements on this with any teaser networks.

Will be it be brought to life and how it will happen from technical point of vew? - We are looking forward for the official announcements from the Team and Administration but guys keep silence being busy with more important things.
Bouuk07

Re: Advertising monsters. Ideology and efficiency.

Post by Bouuk07 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:53 am

Advertising is just so difficult and I am also learning a lot about the online methods nowadays because have launched our own brand and it is just so difficult for me to find the best options that will work instantly. I just know about the Google Adwords Marketing. Can you shed some light on that?
GenX
Site Admin

Re: Advertising monsters. Ideology and efficiency.

Post by GenX » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:24 pm

Bouuk07 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:53 am
Advertising is just so difficult and I am also learning a lot about the online methods nowadays because have launched our own brand and it is just so difficult for me to find the best options that will work instantly. I just know about the Google Adwords Marketing. Can you shed some light on that?
You will be able to channge description for your monster the way you like too.
So, any of your monster web page you may use as place for some promo text about your bisness and brand

Also, if you are interested, you can order special monster with your Brand label or some specific attribute on him
Регистрируйся в игре по этой ссылке: https://monsterbit.io/?mbp=0xa72fec5437 ... 9a6b0f2ccc